Forest City Club Tournaments – Note: modified rules in place.
An example of a previous rules sheet for the tournaments can be found here.
- Fall Bass Derby from Oct 3 at 6:00am until November 30 at 9:00pm
- Entry fee is $50
- All Ontario waters are eligible
- Fish ANYWHERE! Boat, shore, kayak, canoe, etc.
- 5 bass limit (smallmouth and largemouth) – 12” minimum length – Total combined length
- Catch, measure, photograph, and release using TourneyX software
- Payments and sign-up are electronically via the TourneyX software (Paypal). Payouts will be by e-transfer.
- Each individual should possess and use a store-bought bump board (e.g. Rapala, Ranger, Hawg Trough, Ketch Board). Hand made bump boards, stickers or tape measures are not eligible for use.
- Pictures are to be taken left to right with nose of the fish touching the raised bump board end.
- Measurement will be taken where it touches (or crosses) the increment
- A special item/identifier, announced to paid registrants the night before, must be in the photos taken (e.g. jig head, pliers etc.)